~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL ~NK~ "Blacklight" FULL

AWESOME!

This is one of my all-time favorite Dubstep songs! The drops are amazing, the opening is wonderful, chords are great, and I can't help thinking a puma or cougar is about to eat me at 2:06... Very well done! 5/5 10/10 (I barely ever give these kind of ratings)

Strength From Within Strength From Within

Damn!

This is really really good! I'm going to go check out the rest of your stuff! Great work! 5/5 10/10 1 download

Dragonzball P Dragonzball P

lol wtf??

LOL, this really made me laugh. 10 stars for creativity

-= Xaolin =- -= Xaolin =-

Great Loop

This is a great beat! I just don't think there is enough variation in the entire song, its the same beat looped over and over. Don't get me wrong, its a great beat, but gets old throughout the 5 minute song

TheBiocide responds:

Understandable. Looking back, I wish I had added more variety to the drops :/ Still, I'm glad you liked the song, man. Thanks for the review! :)

Controllers Controllers

Great loop, not enough variation.

Don't get me wrong, what you got here is really good! Your mastering is very nice, and the the melody goes well with the background, and it really creates a nice Trancy vibe. But its just too repetitive for my taste. The whole song is the same loop except for a small space in the middle, but then its back to the same loop, with maybe some change in the background synths. Maybe try using this whole thing as a background for a more melodic synth, or do something else with the percussion. Once again, great job with the loop, but change it up a little more to make it more interesting. The great sound of the loop is what gives this a 7/10